AWARE ARC Category
Recognising your surroundings and having a positive impact is what sociability is all about. Learning how to be more competent in social settings through communicating and interpreting social signs, forming good relationships, and enhancing influence.
Improving your Social Intelligence will assist you in both your personal and professional development. It is an excellent method for team building activities since it teaches people ‘communication competencies.’ Strengthening your social skills through actively listening, reading body language, and becoming more compassionate will offer you an advantage while interacting with people.
This course will teach you how to promote growth using social intelligence and personal development skills.
You will learn:
- Understanding social intelligence;
- How you can improve your social intelligence;
- Developing an active listening strategy;
- Improve Social Skills while Increasing Social Intelligence.
- How to develop interpersonal interaction
- Recognising and accepting social behaviour