Today, about the only constant in the workplace is change, and for change to be successful, it must be managed accurately and thoroughly. To accomplish this, both the employees and the leaders must recognise that change must be introduced and addressed through a planned change process. This course teaches leaders how to execute change principles, identify the crucial components of change, and how to implement and embrace change.
On completion of this course, you will:
- Provide every team member throughout your business with the key leadership skills for change.
- The ability to lead and deliver successful, sustainable change.
- Develop knowledge on the key concepts and principles of change.
- Learn how to implement the change process and prepare frameworks, methods and utilise tools and resources for managing change.
- Identify the challenges and best practices of change.